Resident Evil SARS Part 1 Resident Evil SARS Part 1

Random Humor :/

Your drawings were very well done and you made Wesker actually look pretty good. Although, I'm not a huge fan of Random style humor as it get's real zany sometimes. Overall, not bad Flash.

Favorite part was when Wesker says, "We lost communications with Block because he's dead. And let's split up so we can each die faster" lol

Resident Evil 4 : ADITL Resident Evil 4 : ADITL

nice drawings

it was nicely done & the drawing style wasn't that bad either, it's also a little funny.you need to work on that british accent a little bit, but nice easter egg on the replay button though.

Resident Koopa Resident Koopa

Decent

I really do <3 Razoric a ton. Although, I do believe this wasn't his best work. I love the idea of Mixin Mario with Resident Evil. This was created a very long time ago so I'll give much forgiveness due to the boon in technology and megabyte submission allowance etc.

My favorite scene hands down has to be the PEANUT BUTTER JELLY scene LOL. Ahh, good old PB&J banana man! Not bad job guys.

Wither Wither

Love it

Nice Frame by Frame animation there, buddy. One thing that was probably overlooked (you tell me) is the crinkles in the paper on each frame that gave it almost a background. The subtle effect it has on our eyes made it look really really cool.

Nice work there :D How long did it take?

The Anger of Animation 3 The Anger of Animation 3

Noice

Glad you erased them. I guess being stuck in Flash Limbo bored the little guy. Well now he's dead :'(

I was on Youtube earlier as well and you Screen shot was pretty recent (as of this review date) and that "The Grouch - Artsy" submission you had a screen shot of got a total beat down flame from me for stealing other peoples ideas err. Off topic but hey it was in the Flash :P

Nice work. Hope this gets a good award. I'll give you a five to help you along! Power to the people!

cobra0528 responds:

Thank you :)...and I didn't even realize what was in the youtube shot

The Anger of Animation 2 The Anger of Animation 2

Fun

These kinds of Flashes are fun. At least he didn't beat up any Firefoxes or AOL Instant Messenger guys. Then we'd have to send him to Prison :(

Nice job.

cobra0528 responds:

Thanks...haha

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Interesting lol

The drawings were nice. You don't see that kind of visuals on Flash very often. Very fun interesting flash you have here. Gave me more than a few chuckles. Nice work and sorry to hear about the first part of this sequel being pirated to youtube. You have my deepest sympathies for that guy taking the credit. Nice work though.

Resident Evil 2 - Kendo Resident Evil 2 - Kendo

RE2 was legendary to me

I use to love Kendo and his Gunshop. Nice switcharoo on his voices there :) Your drawings were excellent. Very nice job :D

A Gamer &amp;amp; Resident Evil 4 A Gamer & Resident Evil 4

VERY FUNNY

I laughed multiple times through out the Flash. One of the funnier styled flashes of RE I've seen in a long time. Keep up the great work. I love all the senseless acts of violence and egg throwing in this Flash 10 out of 10!

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

You......BREED?

Best line of the entire Flash lol. Very funny styled humor. Felt like Egoraptor style in all his awesomness...except with Resident Evil D:

Nice work. Perfect 10. Great drawings too btw!