View Profile Oddler

All 357 Movie Reviews

50 w/ Responses

Funny Sequel

All I have to say is "It's good to work with you Nastasha *explosion*"

Hilarious second movie. Very creative.

Gaizka responds:

Cheers again!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

Wow, this blew me away. When I saw it my first reaction was....the animation better look sweet. It was perfect. I didn't bother to read your comment before you're suppose to click the video....(like I ever do) and didn't realize you used the actual voices from Metal Gear to do this. I was like OMG...this guy found the best voice actors EVER. This kid got Solid Snakes voice DOWN. LOL. Ok...so you used the REAL Actors which is even more impressive seeing how you concocted entire conversational strips using only that. That's awesome.

You know what else I like...that you've also responded to most of these comments. That shows pride.

I was going to give this submission an A- since I hate you for not making it long enough but you also made a Part II and submitted it very fast. I haven't watched it yet but I already know it's going to kick major ass. I'm learning how to make Flash and I want to tread the waters of the Video Game Parodies all the other great Flashers make. You've set the standard pretty high for me. Good job. :)

Gaizka responds:

Christ, you liked it a lot, eh? Cheers!

I do respond to all reviews because I put a lot of time into these, and like to see people's reactions.

Thanks again for the lovely comments, and I wish you the best of luck in your Flash!

This....is the most awesome thing......ev4r...omg

I haven't watched this video in years...I never thought it would get this popular. It's weird how I like it more 5-6 years later than when I first watched it. Sheepism? MAYBE. Awesome? DEFINATELY! Good job on this crazy ass video.

There are 3 Million Views for a Reason!

I always loved this Flash....I came back after not watching it for a few years and it is still just as great. The amount of detail in the environment is uncanny. Great work you guys.

Too lazy to rate all 6 movies individually but :)

I just watched all 6 videos and they're all AWESOME. I think these are top-notch Flash videos. I don't doubt why they all received Front Page awards and all that. Very good work. I'm learning how to make flash myself and I hope I can be as good as you one day. Good job, keep it up.

Hmm...interesting.

I don't really like the song but the funny thing is that I will probably be humming it over and over all day long. I'm not really sure what the video is about as I'm too lazy to read the Topic in the Forum about it. Although, some of the animations looked great and I can tell a lot of work went into making this. Good job to the millions of people that made this happen.

Very funny sequal

Very funny sequal. Usually sequals suck but this one was hilarious. I'd have to generically say "Keep up the good work!" :)

Virgin Media has my baby. Please help me gather a party of a Healer and Warrior to help me beat Virgin Media Corporation!!

28, Male