You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Heres how you replay

I have CrapCleaner or CCleaner and just cleaned out my internet cache memory and I could replay as much as I'd like. You can also just delete your internet history through Tools > Clear Private Data and deleting the cookies that way.

Loved the originality but it can be easily gotten around.

Street Life Street Life

Old School Stamper

Not too shabby. This was done over 8 years ago from our favorite Stamper. Pretty decent game. It has a lot of the beginnings of what we know and predict of Stamper. Gansta stuff & female nudity :)

I like looking at his old stuff and his new stuff and seeing how much the guys improved. Pretty decent game...I played through it 3 times to see all the possibilities I missed first two rounds. I don't usually play through more than once as my attention span wanes after the first.

Simple tweening here which kinda bothered me although this was made in the year 2000 and I give it much cushining from harsh criticisms like that. Pretty decent game. I'll give it an 8 of 10. (I guess the nudity helped it by half a star or so to be real)

Nice work.

Advanced Flash Tutorial! Advanced Flash Tutorial!

Hey thanks!

You have a really great tutorial here. It looks really expertly done compared to some of the other tutorials I've been watching. Sounds, motions , content is all top notch when you made this. Really great job.

You helped me figure out why the hell my sounds don't work when I make Pause and Play Buttons (gotta set it to stream!) Also, was great for refreshing me in things I learned but haven't used yet.

Neo-13 responds:

Thanks for the review, I'm glad to have helped out with your problems.

Kazaa Simulator 10.1 Kazaa Simulator 10.1

Yeah, I hear ya

I use to get pissed off from downloading Kazaa. They say no spyware but there is. It would piss me off I even BOUGHT the Full Version of Kazaa (since it was so great at the time) and thought to myself...well...maybe this won't slow my computer and I can still download all the 1337 things I want. Didn't help at all made it worse after I handed my money to them.

Limewire also had tons of viruses.

Isn't it great though...we're living in the Torrent age now. No viruses in Torrents unless you download a silly .exe file then you deserve to have your computer hacked and toyed with. For the most part what you see is what you get with Torrents. Ahh, gotta love it <3

Resident Evil Freedom Resident Evil Freedom

Not bad

Pretty cool game you got here. I wish you had a take off where you died option or a checkpoint you could do. I would die and have to start over. it was a pretty cool game none the less. Nice work

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Awesome game

I got stuck at the bathtub even after reading the Walkthrough lol. It's pretty cool you made a game like this on Flash. If the drawings were smoothened a little bit the pictures would look a lot better.

Overall. I'm proud of you man! You brought RE to Flash!

Emogotchi v2.0 Emogotchi v2.0

I completely agree with you. I dislike emos very much. This game however is really well done. You made the tamogotchi symbol look really good. I enjoyed throwing bricks at him and hearing him moan lol.

The sound effect you used to make him go ,"Ugggh..." was perfect. I wouldn't retouch it in any other way.

I'm completely glad my EmoGotchi committed suicide :(
Normally, I try to keep my Tomogotchi alive . . . not on this one. That emo trend needs to just stop......

I totally salute you and your fantasticly executed Flash.

Hendrix6 responds:

AOL vs FinalFantasy AOL vs FinalFantasy

lol

Nice. You have SPAM. hehe

Nice and creative parody between FFVII and the You've Got mail AOL GUY lol!

Keep it up!

FF: Kill Strawberry Clock FF: Kill Strawberry Clock

Not a fan of the CC

Was a bit too drawn out and repetitive. I wish you could have made it more interactive with buttons to push. . . even if the outcome would have been the same it would have greatly enhanced the score. here's why: by implementing buttons you would have cut the wait time down by a large margin. We wouldn't have had to sit there and wait for the next scene to occur as it was majorly drawn out.

FF 1 RPG FF 1 RPG

Could use some work

My strategy at first was to dick around using the Fight command and the Nuke command and see what did the most damage. It all seemed very random as I was testing it out and was forced to spam HEAL on myself.

There's a trick...if you keep Healing non-stop you can BREAK YOUR MAX HITPOINTS. You can go above what you started and if you get your life high enough you can spam attacks without worrying about having to heal and having the Boss heal himself to full in the process if you getting your life back to fighting range.

You can also just spam NUKE ( I feel if you click the button rappidly it glitches more damage...although I could be wrong). If you spam Nuke non-stop there's a chance you'll die and have to retry and there's a chance you'll win. I did that and the first time I got close to winning and died. The second time I did the same thing just to see if the numbers you do damage with are FIXED (they're not it's random) and I won the second time without healing.

This could use some work in my opinion BUT it could be used in a game. If you made the damage system do damage in a bit more non-erratic fashion and have some sort of Magic Point system and Strength system create the damage you do it would be much better. Anywhoo...I realize this was done like 7 years ago lol so no worries.